Friday, December 2, 2016

Surfo Turfo

Ribeye & King Salmon Taco w/ cucumber pico de gallo

Let's Taco 'bout It

As I've mentioned previously, I've been doing a fair amount of cooking, eating, and working around food recently but haven't found the time to document it. To try and buck that trend, I've spent a good portion of this morning sorting my catalog of food-centric photos in the hopes that some organization will make the blogging process smoother. And, of course, the exercise got Professor Tumkins grumbling. 

Lucky for him (and me,) I had leftovers from a catering gig and knew just where to put them - in a tortilla and topped with cucumber pico de gallo. Sometimes it's Friday morning and you deserve Surf &Turf tacos. AMIRIGHT!?

 I may need to move my desk to the kitchen ...

-AW

No comments:

Post a Comment